A powerful presentation is a presentation which grabs the audience’s attention right from the start, maintains it for its duration and succeeds in gaining support for the presented idea, proposal or cause.
Training participants acquire a comprehensive tool kit of methods, approaches and techniques for presenting in a powerful way. They learn how to:
- Start their presentations by making effective and engaging introductions.
- Overcome their stage fright.
- Conduct themselves during a presentation.
- Use different techniques to speak in front of an audience.
- Present information in a powerful manner.
- Maintain interactive communication with the audience.
- Structure effective Power Point slides.
- Work efficiently with presentation equipment.
- Round off their reservations in a memorable way.
Our Presentation Skills trainings develop the skills necessary to deliver powerful and memorable presentations which achieve impressive results.
Intra-company training materials are developed after in-depth research and analysis of:
- The participants’ training needs.
- The types of presentations they give.
- The target audience.
- The level of the individual participants’ presentation skills.
- The participants’ ability to design and structure effective Power Point slides.